The Scrum Framework :
- The Scrum framework consists of Scrum Teams and their associated events, artifacts, rules and accountabilities as defined in the Scrum Guide.
Scrum events :
Scrum Events purpose :
- Each event in Scrum is a formal opportunity to inspect and adapt Scrum artifacts.
Transparency, inspection and Adaptation :
- Events are specifically designed to enable the transparency required.
- Events are used in Scrum to create regularity and to minimize the need for meetings not defined in Scrum.
- Failure to operate any events as prescribed results in lost opportunities to inspect and adapt.
- The Sprint is a container for all other events.
Scrum events practice :
- Optimally, all events are held at the same time and place to reduce complexity.
More informations for the Scrum PSD certification here.