PSM1 : Professional Scrum Master level 1
In order to get your Professional Scrum Master certification (PSM I), here you can find some additional posts and informations to help you prepare for the PSM I Assessment and ways to learn about Scrum.
Click on links, please.
The Scrum framework
- The Scrum framework :
- Scrum framework
- Scrum Board
- The Scrum Team
- Scaling Scrum :
- Scrum and Technical Practices
- Technical Practices
- Scrum and Metrics
- Scrum and Technical Practices : Testing practices
- Modern Tooling and Development Practices
- Agile Progress Tools
- Value stream analysis and value-stream mapping
- eXtreme Programming (XP)
Scrum with Kanban
Prepare for the Assessment
The assessment is difficult; preparation is required to achieve a passing score. Reading the Scrum Guide and taking the Open Assessments alone isn’t typically enough preparation and we recommend reviewing the content below:
- The assessment covers topics from multiple Focus Areas defined by the Professional Scrum Competencies.
- Many questions ask you to think about or interpret the meaning from the Scrum Guide and how you would apply Scrum within a Scrum Team.
- The PSM I Suggested Reading lists the Focus Areas from which questions may be selected during the assessment.
- The Scrum Master Learning Path contains many additional resources to help you prepare to take the PSM I Assessment.