Maintainability Index definition
- It is a code quality metric.
- Maintainability Index measures how maintainable (easy to support and change) a source code is.
Maintainability Index purpose
- Maintainability Index is Code Metric which checks the Code Health.
Maintainability Index practice
- It is an index value between 0 and 100.
- Maintainability is directly related to technical debt, if technical debt increases, then it will decrease maintainability of the product.
- So make sure that the maintainability quality attribute is adressed
More informations for the Scrum PSD certification here.