Risk Management advices
- Use risk register and update it frequently Integrate (coordinate) risk management with other project activities
- Produce and communicate risks through reports
- Analyze risk performance against project metrics
- You need to look at the big picture and link different components together.
- Change request is a useful tool to link changes between the originating document and affected document.
- Updated Risk register is the best report.
- Through continues risk reassessment.
- Remember that risk management doesn’t stop through the life of the project.
- New risks emerge and will needs to be identified, assessed and controlled.
- Review the tool of technical performance measurement in project control process.
- Update your risk plan.
- Use advanced techniques in risk management.
- Like simulation and modeling.
- Also scenario planning and risk connectivity analysis.
- Such advance techniques require specialized softwares.
- Statistics is also important here.
- When new information becomes available you need to update your plans.
- You can get this easily by being alert and recording positives and negatives you encountered in the project.
Created : 23/05/2022