Ten-minutes Build Principle
- Ten Minute Build is a coding principle.
- Ten Minute Build is a non-negotiable rule from EXTREME PROGRAMMING (XP) :
- When the build runs more than ten minutes, the developers may need to refactor their tests code.
- When the build runs longer than ten minutes, developers are reluctant to continuously integrate their code.
- When developers are not continuously integrating their code, they will lose feedback.
- EXTREME PROGRAMMING (XP) highly values feedback, faster build means faster feedback.
More informations for Scrum Testing
More informations for the Scrum PSD certification here.