In order to get your Professional Scrum Developer certification (PSD I), here you can find some additional posts and informations to help you prepare for the PSD I Assessment and ways to learn about Scrum.
Click on title, please.
The Scrum framework and the Modern Tooling and Practices for Software Developers
The Scrum framework consists of Scrum Teams and their associated accountabilities, artifacts, events and rules as defined in the Scrum Guide.
- Scrum or Agile Scrum ?
- What is Scrum ?
- Scrum Values
- The Scrum framework :
- Scrum framework
- Scrum Board
- The Scrum Team
- Scrum Team
- Scrum Team development
- Scrum Team, Accountability, Empowerment and Self-organization
- Cross-functional, Self-managing Development
- Scaling Scrum :
- Scrum and Software Development Practices
- Scrum and the Emergent Architecture
- Application Lifecycle Management
- (ALM) : what Scrum Developers must know about ALM (‘Application Lifecycle Management’).
- Scrum and Technical Practices
- Technical Practices
- Scrum and Metrics
- Scrum and Technical Practices : Testing practices
- Scrum and Testing
- Scrum Testing and Practices
- Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD)
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Black-box Testing (or Behavioral Testing)
- Domain Specific Language (DSL)
- Dynamic Analysis and Glass-Box Testing
- Exploratory Testing
- Functional Testing
- Happy Pass testing (Sunny Day Testing)
- Integration Testing
- Mocks, fakes, and stubs
- Performance Testing
- Regression Testing
- Sad Pass Testing (Unhappy Pass, Rainy Day)
- Sandbox Testing
- Smoke Testing
- Spike Testing
- Static Analysis
- Test Double
- Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Test First Development (TFD)
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Unit Testing (UT)
- White-Box Testing
- Modern Tooling and Development Practices
- Agile Progress Tools
- Value stream analysis and value-stream mapping
- eXtreme Programming (XP)
- User Stories
- Planning poker
- eXtreme Programming (XP) and Spikes
More informations for the Scrum PSD certification here.
The Software Developer learning path for PSD 1 and the suggested reading.
Updated : 16/10/2021