Cyclomatic Complexity definition
- Cyclomatic Complexity is a Code Metric.
- Cyclomatic Complexity :
- Measures the number of linearly independent paths through a program’s source code.
- Cyclomatic complexity represents the number of unique paths through your code
- Code complexity measure based on the # of independent logical branches through a code base.
- The number of “if” statements, loops and switch cases in a code is represented by Cyclomatic complexity.
- Cyclomatic complexity is expressed as a simple integer.
Cyclomatic Complexity purpose
- Cyclomatic Complexity is Code Metric which checks the Code Health.
More informations for the Scrum PSD certification here.