Exploratory Testing definition
- Exploratory testing is all about discovery, investigation, and learning.
Attributes of Exploratory Testing
- Exploratory Testing involves minimum planning and maximum test execution
- it is unscripted testing
- Exploratory test cannot be automated.
Exploratory Testing practice
- Exploratory testing emphasizes personal freedom and responsibility of the individual tester :
- It is defined as a type of testing where Test cases are not created in advance but testers check system on the fly.
- They may note down ideas about what to test before test execution.
- The focus of exploratory testing is more on testing as a “thinking” activity.
More informations for Scrum Testing
More informations for the Scrum PSD certification here.