- DevOps is an organizational concept that bridges the gap between Development and Operations in terms of :
- The underlying idea is that Developers are aware of and consider implication on operations in daily work and visa versa.
DevOps and the three Ways
- First Way : Work always flows in one direction : downstream.
- Second Way : Create, shorten and amplify feedback loops.
- Third Way : Continued experimentation, in order to learn from mistakes, and achieve mastery.
More informations for the Scrum PSD certification here.