Bug discovery purpose
- Bugs create Debt
- Incremental Debt :
- Caused by repeating the above without any work to reduce the debt
- Inadvertent debt:
- This is typically caused by a lack of awareness or knowledge
- Strategic Debt :
- Debt caused to gain strategic benefits (such as time to market)
- Tactical debt:
- Short-time gains, for instance cutting some corners to make an extra release for increased customer satisfaction
- Technical Debt :
- A Technical debt represents results which are a consequence of poor technical choices.
- Testing, bugs and debt
More informations for the Scrum PSD certification here.
Updated : 01/10/2021