Resources for PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® exam.
PMI-ACP examination preparation reference list :
- Domains and Tasks
- Domain I : Agile Principles and Mindset
- Explore, embrace, and apply agile principles and mindset within the context of the project team and organization.
- Domain II : Value-Driven Delivery
- Deliver valuable results by producing high-value Increments for Review, early and often, based on stakeholder priorities.
- Have the stakeholders provide feedback on these Increments, and use this feedback to prioritize and improve future Increments.
- Domain III : Stakeholder Engagement
- Engage current and future interested parties by building a trusting environment that aligns their needs and expectations and balances their requests with an understanding of the cost/effort involved.
- Promote participation and collaboration throughout the project life cycle and provide the tools for effective and informed decision making.
- Domain IV : Team Performance
- Create an environment of trust, learning, collaboration, and conflict resolution that promotes team self-organization, enhances relationships among team members, and cultivates a culture of high performance.
- Domain V : Adaptive Planning
- Produce and maintain an evolving plan, from initiation to closure, based on goals, values, risks, constraints, stakeholder feedback, and review findings.
- See Agile planning, monotoring and adapting
- Domain VI : Problem Detection and Resolution
- Continuously identify problems, impediments, and risks; prioritize and resolve in a timely manner; monitor and communicate the problem resolution status; and implement process improvements to prevent them from occurring again.
- See Agile Problem Solving
- Domain VII : Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
- Continuously improve the quality, effectiveness, and value of the product, the process, and the team.
- Domain I : Agile Principles and Mindset
- Tools and Techniques (including but not limited to 🙂
- Interpersonal skills (Agile and the soft skills negotiation)
- Agile metrics
- Agile planning, monotoring and adapting
- Process Improvement
- Value-Based Prioritization
- Knowledge and Skills (Each statement is preceded implicitly by Knowledge of or Skill in 🙂
- Agile values and principles
- Agile methods and approaches (Agile common frameworks or methodologies)
- Assessing and incorporating community and stakeholder values
- Stakeholder management (Agile vendor management)
- Communication management (Agile communications)
- Facilitation methods
- Knowledge sharing/written communication
- Leadership (Lean-Agile Leadership (3 dimensions))
- Building agile teams (Scrum Team)
- Team motivation
- Physical and virtual co-location
- Global, cultural, and team diversity
- Training, coaching, and mentoring
- Developmental mastery models (for example, Tuckman, Dreyfus, Shu Ha Ri)
- Self-assessment tools and techniques
- Participatory decision models (for example, convergent, shared collaboration)
- Principles of systems thinking (for example, complex adaptive, chaos)
- Problem solving (Agile Problem Solving)
- Incremental delivery
- Agile discovery
- Agile sizing and estimation (Agile estimation)
- Value based analysis and decomposition
- Process analysis
- Continuous improvement
- Agile hybrid models
- Managing with agile KPIs
- Agile project chartering
- Agile contracting
- Agile project accounting principles
- Regulatory compliance
- PMI’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
PMI-ACP Knowledge and Skills flashcards
Agile and the Knowledge and Skills : Level 1
Agile and the Knowledge and Skills : Level 2
Agile and the Knowledge and Skills : Level 3
PMI-ACP Domains and Tasks flashcards
PMI-ACP Tools and Techniques flashcards
PMI-ACP certification exam overview
PMI-ACP certification exam reference books list
Passing the PMI-ACP certification exam
Learning the PMI-ACP certification exam
PMI-ACP certification exam : points to know
PMI-ACP certification exam : formulas to know
PMI-ACP exam prep tips and tricks (1)
PMI-ACP exam prep tips and tricks (2)
PMI-ACP exam prep tips and tricks (3)
PMI-ACP exam prep tips and tricks (4)
PMI-ACP exam prep tips and tricks (5)
Updated : 13/10/2021